Friday, December 5, 2008

Delayed but not dead...

Don't worry folks...Mr. Mayor has not completely let me down. I really had high hopes for this meeting today. I also know enough of you are so angry at him and at council and would like me to say...welll...what everyone else says. But everyone deserves a chance right? Just one chance.

I received a call today saying the Mayor couldn't make it to my farm. The horses were very sad and I had to throw out all those cookies I baked. Hmmm.

His secretary asked that I meet with him on Tuesday at 9:30, at HIS OFFICE (he insisted). Do we not like stepping out of our comfort zone of power into the vulnerable world of REAL?
Were the SQ too busy today to ensure that I wouldn't do something crazy...like...draw all over him? Remember the whole pen is mightier than the sword thing... I really DO believe that.

So no worries Mr. Mayor. I am happy to meet you in your office on Tuesday. I still hope you'll join us here to see what we're all about soon though.

Like I said...I have a juicy image changing proposal to make you. It's an offer YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO REFUSE. As many who know me will attest...I can be very convincing. :-)

Have a peaceful weekend all.

No comments: