
Good news everyone. I have simplified my life.
I have removed people in it that were simply observing my life so they could chat amongst themselves because their own lives were obviously too uninteresting to talk about. I know I'm interesting. I'm just no longer public. Move on.
My life is happily is bereft of high needs people who are inauthentic and crass. Who are needy and clingy. It is filled with the warmest and most wonderful of friends.
My house is empty of children tonight. A much needed break.
My husband and I have had 3 full hours to spend with no chaos, disasters or drama.
My life today was without interference from ridiculous pseudo-governmental officials pathetically trying to do their half assed jobs.
I have stopped teaching the few children I was working with. This makes me very sad. I hope to rejoin them when the weather brings new hope of sunshine. For now, I need to take a break and get thigns in order. Please don't stop trying girls...you have come so far! Never give up!
Even with sadness...it was a good day. It was a day lacking in complications.
Thank you for your calls and letters. It means a great deal to me.
Here's hoping for another day just like today...peaceful and simple.
xoxox
Night Mare

No comments:
Post a Comment